The electrochemical cell setup is suitable for most of the electrochemical measurements in a liquid environment (0oC-100oC). This cell setup can be used for electrochemical measurements either in two or three-electrode configurations. The rigid polypropylene (PP) frame allows the user to maintain a fixed distance among all the electrodes. It also provides flexibility to manipulate the depth of immersion for different electrodes. This setup comes with the provision of attaching a reference electrode in a separate compartment via a salt-bridge.
- Combined with salt bridge compartment
- Cell Volume up to 100 mL
- Available with a specific salt bridge
- Easy to handle
- Removable/Adjustable holders
- Working electrode connector
- Applicable at moderate temperature range (0 to 100oC)
- Customization Available
- Material: Borosilicate glass
There are no reviews yet.